Civil Engineer/ Senior Engineer - Rail
Civil Engineer + Senior Engineer | Rail |
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Package
- Do you have experience of working as a Civil Engineer on Rail schemes?
- Have you worked on UK Telecomms or other civil based works?
If so, please apply!
A successful major multi-disciplinary contractor are currently seeking an experienced Rail Project Engineer to join its West Midlands based team.
As a Rail Project Engineer you will be responsible for the management and delivery of the engineering aspects of rail schemes, such as concrete and structural works.
You must have previous Civil Project Engineering experience within a rail/ civils environment.
- Have a minimum of Degree/ HND in Civil/Structural/Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to deliver the high quality of service
- Experience of civils/ rail/ telecomms design
- Appropriate Health & Safety experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Telecoms experience in the field of base station design
- Technical bias, preferably Civil or Structural Engineering
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on:
0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76702045