Guest Service Manager
Job Title: Guest Service Manager
Our client is a global, award winning and established chain of hotels. They maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and provide a great guest experience. They are currently looking for a Guest Service Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced receptionist or someone with a passion for customer service.
- Welcoming hotel guests with a smile
- Delivering a fantastic guest experience.
- Assisting customers and colleagues with queries, requests and complaints
- Managing team shifts
- Delegating and monitoring tasks for different teams
- Keeping up brand standards
- Answering telephones and taking reservations
- Taking over when the general manager is absent from the business
- This is a varied role which includes serving at the bar, preparing breakfast, guiding the housekeeping and maintenance team and other ad hoc responsibilities.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Friendly, professional and confident personality
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, customer focused setting in a supervisory position (1 year minimum)
- An excellent telephone manner and a positive and can-do attitude
- You need to be hardworking, have good attention to detail and a real enthusiasm for the role
- An excellent team player
- Proven leadership ability
- Ideally hotel or receptionist experience
This is a Full-Time, Permanent role. The working hours are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm on a rota basis, 5 out of 7 days and weekends will be required.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.