Corporate Sales Senior Manager
If you are a tenacious individual who enjoys a challenge and has a passion for enhancing processes and relationships, this is an excellent opportunity for you to really make a difference!
My client is a global technology leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair.
Through collaboration with other Sales Leaders throughout the UK and EMEA the Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for Developing my clients UK & Ireland Corporate & Large Customer Strategy. Following the identification of high potential vertical markets and customers the CSM will be accountable for generating industry leading customer value whilst exceeding both sales and profit targets.
The Corporate Sales Manager will be home based but will also be required to work occasionally from my clients head office. The successful candidate will sit on the UK Sales Leadership Team reporting to the UK & Ireland Regional Sales Director.
This CSM role will be focused on Business Development with over 50% of their time spent visiting customers and the remainer co-ordinating activities across both the sales community and wider functional areas. The scope / size of the team will evolve based on the agreed Corporate & Large Customer Strategy and will have 1 direct report initially.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Direct reports 1 initially
- Directly responsible for the development and delivery of overriding Corporate & Large Customer Strategy for the UK & Ireland and managing a set of owned accounts c. £10m to £20m
- Direct impact on sales revenue and growth in region/country through own and team performance.
- Responsible for Pure Margin within agreed forecast quarterly for the team.
- Full accountability to spend within agreed budget and guidelines.
- Corporate & Large Customer Strategy.
The successful candidate will be:
- Great communicator, Social intelligence, Coaching orientated, winning mentality.
- Highly confident and competent in building relationships with the customer at all levels of seniority across a range of vertical segments and types of customer.
- Skilled negotiator of significant agreements with strong commercial acumen and numeracy.
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively in multi channel global environment.
- Strong influencing skills
- Experience of operating in a Large Matrix Organisation
- Proven strategic Corporate Account Management experience
- Global or Pan European Account Management
- Business Degree or equivalent
- Omni-Channel Organisations
- Significant experience in direct sales within the electronic or distribution industry
- Exceptional performance as a Sales Manager
- Proven experience of Highly Successful Corporate Sales Management
- Exceptional Understanding of P&L, profitable sales, margin implications of particular sales and discounting policies.
- Mobility, Significant Travel within the UK & Ireland
A very competitive salary and package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76710993