Ark Health is a nationwide care provider with a family feel. Our business is growing and we are looking for caring, reliable and dedicated people to join our family in Tamworth and surrounding areas. Whether you are brand new to care or have worked in the industry for many years, we have a Care Assistant / Worker role for you.
Ark Values are what all our employees live by, ensuring we deliver the best service to our staff and service users. These are:-
Teamwork – Altogether more caring
Trust – From the Ark family to yours
Kindness – At the heart of what we do
Respect – Caring for you as an individual
Quality – Providing excellent care
Making a Difference Working in care is a unique career, every day is different, with fresh challenges but also rewarding achievements. After you finish your care shift, you can go home knowing you have made a difference to people’s lives – not everyone can say that.
Career Progression There are real opportunities for progression as a Care Worker at Ark; many of our Operations Directors and Branch Managers progressed from Care Worker roles – the world of care is your oyster.
Day to Day Duties of a Care Worker Ark Care Workers work out in the community, helping people to live well in their own homes. Your general duties will include:
- Assisting with personal care i.e. bathing, dressing, skin care, shaving, oral care and toileting
- Helping with general tasks such as collection of prescriptions and paying bills
- Meal preparation i.e. menu planning, preparing and serving foods
- Domestic duties including changing beds, laundry, ironing and shopping
- Assisting with medication
- Companionship – individuals may not have any family and you may be their only visitor that day
Benefits of Working for Ark It’s great working for Ark – here’s why:
- Competitive pay £8.40 per hour
- Local work and flexible hours
- Paid induction and on-going training, including QCF and Apprenticeship qualifications
- Free uniform and equipment
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme (for referring your first friend we will pay you £200 and then for each additional friend we will increase this amount e.g. if you refer five friends we will pay you £1250 – what a bonus!)
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits schemes including pension and childcare vouchers
Want to find out more? We’ve got local interviews available immediately – apply today. Applicants must be drivers with daily access to a vehicle.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76708886