Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham
Up to 21k Base, 35k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a Virgin Fast Track 100 listed recruiter and one of the leading interim recruitment consultancies within the UK, covering all major sectors. They have an industry leading graduate training program which will guide you through your first years in your new career and offer quick career progression. Their Birmingham office specialises in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across multiple sectors including private sector & public sector. Due to significant growth, they are currently seeking Graduate Recruitment Consultants.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant involves;
- Sitting down with senior management to devise your own business plan and strategy for the year, focussing on revenue
- Joining a team that has high standards in recruitment, service and delivery and be trained by the best
- Being invited to demonstrate your entrepreneurial spirit and having the freedom to develop at a pace that suits you and your team
- A full 360 role that will involve meeting candidates and clients up to CEO level and acting as a consultancy rather than a typical recruiter
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Ideally a 2014,15,16,17 graduate with strong academics
- Willing to learn and research a vast market and demonstrate intelligence
- Smart, professional, business like with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Motivated, have a desire to be successful, have a great attitude and work ethic
If you are successful in your application as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be rewarded with a base salary in the region of £18-£21k plus unrivalled team commission resulting in OTE in the region of £28-35k in the first year.
Talent Forte are recruitment specialists within recruitment to recruitment and sales.
Talent Forte are recruitment specialists within all niche areas of recruitment including; Finance Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, IT recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Housing Recruitment, Estates & Facilities Recruitment, Digital & Media Recruitment, Oil and Gas Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment and NHS Recruitment