Business Development Manager - automotive/motor factors
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a successful car parts and accessories distribution company in Halesowen.
This role would suit someone who lives locally to Halesowen and has previous B2B automotive sales experience with in depth knowledge of the industry.
There is the opportunity to benefit from excellent earning potential with good benefits. A company car is provided - overnight stays will be necessary as required.
It is essential the successful candidate has proven sales experience particular to the Motor Factor Industry as well as:
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Territory management experience
- Strong decision making and problem solving experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Automotive experience and selling to motor factors.
Responsibilities and Tasks Include: Covering the UK and Ireland your role will involve:
- Identifying new sales leads by researching companies to identify potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and establishing who makes decisions about purchasing
- Arranging meetings via email or phone with potential new customers
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Producing sales reports.
Salary: £25,000 + uncapped commission
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm (flexible). Overnight stays will be required.
Benefits: Company car.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Business Development Manager, Business Development Advisor, Business Development Executive and B2B Sales Executive.
Please apply now to avoid disappointment.