Electrical Contracts Manager
I'm looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager with a background tendering Residential and Commercial contracts, particularly Hotels & Offices. My client, a well-respected Electrical contractor with more than 30 years' worth of industry experience working for some of the nation's largest hotel chains on repeat occasion, now seek an addition to their growing team.
We're looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager with experience tendering both client and project facing, from contract confirmation through to completion. The ideal Electrical Contracts Manager will have a portfolio of contracts where he/she has been responsible for the management of both internal, sub-contract labour, finance and full project coordination.
This Electrical Contractor compete with some of the UK's most recognised and well established M&E companies, requiring a Contracts Manager who can help sustain their reputation of being one of the best across the nation working for some of the leisure sector's highest profile blue chip clients.
If your CV and background meets my requirements, I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss. If not I will send you an E-Mail stating otherwise. We have a start date for the right candidate ASAP!
Electrical Contracts Manager Requirements:
- Must have Contracts Management experience within the Residential sector
- Ideally have an SMSTS, IOSH or NEBOSH
- Preferably have experience tendering multiple projects at once
- Must have a good client facing personality, ability to work and understand requirements.
- Experience tendering projects between £500K-1.5M
Electrical Contracts Manager Package:
- £40-45K (Depending on experience)
- BMW 5 Series or Car allowance
- 22 Days + Bank Holidays
- Bonus (based on performance)