Commercial Property Legal Secretary
My client based in Solihull are looking for an experienced Commercial Property secretary to join their team.
This role is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Salary is up to £20,000 + 23 days holiday with Christmas break off.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firms chosen software
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To either directly deal with photocopying or arrange for this to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting & conference rooms as necessary
- To provide support to other secretaries when required to do so
- To provide guidance to other more junior and temporary secretaries
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firms client care standards
Previous legal secretarial experience is required as well the ability audio audio, understand searches, plots etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.