Field Sales Manager
Job Title Business Development Manager
Reports to Sales Director
Hours Full Time
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £38,000 - £45,000 + Company Car + Commission
Probation Six months
Our client is a successful family fun business with 22 years of experience in providing Long Life Paint Systems & Maximising Paint Shop Efficiencies.Their mission is to provide excellent paint products and innovative systems that inspire a relationship of trust. The key market sectors include: Commercial Vehicle Paint, Industrial Paint, Aircraft Paint, Marine Paint and Architectural Coatings.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager will be travelling across a large geographical area generating leads and promoting new business.
The successful candidate will be required to promote the company’s products and services in viewing of winning more business as well as take orders, provide quotations and deal with customer enquiries.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Sales or Business Development role.
- Tenacious self-starter
- Exemplary negotiation skills, commercially astute with 'closer’ mentality
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Adaptable, positive, determined and competitive
- Strong upselling ability
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Ability to self-motivate.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Prospecting for new business
Ability to close your own deals
Working towards challenging sales targets
Can build relationships with new and existing customers.
Identifying new sales leads
Pitching products and/or services
Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers