HR and Training Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting a HR and Training Manager for a great organisation based in Coventry. This organisation operate within Education and are looking for an experienced and passionate HR and Training Manager to join then on a permanent, full time basis.
As the HR and Training Manager you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth running of the HR function on both an operational and strategic level. Managing a small team, you will look after all aspects of Human Resources for the organisation and offer a great customer service to all internal and external stakeholders.
They key responsibilities are outlined below however this list is not exhaustive:
- Managing a small team of HR Advisors and Administrators
- Responsible for all Employee Relations queries including disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance
- Management of all training within the organisation liaising with 3rd parties when necessary to ensure all members of staff are up to date with training needs
- Ensure all policy and procedure for the organisation is up to date and in line with current legislation, updating where necessary
- Support all managers on aspects associated with Recruitment, conducting needs analysis, putting together job descriptions through to interview and offer stages
- Ensure all pre-employment checks are performed correctly and within appropriate timelines
- HR project work that arises
This role is a full generalist HR and Training Management post. You will hold a senior position within the organisation and thus must have experience in management, handling employee relations cases and be keen to remain up to date with all employment law changes.
If this role sounds like something you might be interested in, please do apply by attaching your most up to date CV for consideration.