Site Lead - Telford
Are you driven, enthusiastic and passionate with a proven track record of working in true business partner relationship driven role?
Randstad In-house Services (RIS), part of the Randstad group, specialises in providing bespoke workforce management solutions aligned to business needs and objectives.
Due to growth we are looking to expand our team at RIS, you will be required to work in Telford for 3 days a week and 2 in our RIS HQ based in Hartlebury, a company car will be provided.
You will be required to effectively and efficiently deal with stakeholders, be someone who likes to work on a number of tasks at once, be able to stick to tight deadlines all whilst providing world class service.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing a long-lasting relationship with client(s) in pursuit of fulfilling perm vacancy opportunities for RIS
- Establishing and maintaining an effective contact chain,to extend our network within the clients
- Undertaking a thorough review of the clients' requirements, culture and values to ensure a detailed understanding of their specific needs to ensure client relationships are maintained.
- Agree and deliver to agreed SLA's within specific client contract
- Working with Senior Account Managers and Account Directors on expected margins for clients and negotiation levels
- Utilising a variety of methods and tools in order to find suitable candidates
- Sourcing and selecting candidates to fill perm bookings
- Arranging and conducting candidate interviews
- Assisting with candidate selection through means of online testing and co-ordination of assessment centres
- Planning of the Candidate pipeline in line with the demand of the clients
- Maintaining efficient administrative procedures utilising Randstad ICT systems as appropriate
To be successful in this role you will:
- Display a business partnering approach
- Have Experience in working on a number of high profile engineering vacancies
- Be able to display where you have worked in a diverse role
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to a key client then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application