Technical Sales Support Specialist
Technical Sales Support Specialist - Automotive Testing - Midlands - £Negotiable
By fully understanding the equipment portfolio, the purpose of the role is to support and present to clients by preparing the most appropriate costed technical quotations for all of customer's requirements.
Duties of the Technical Sales Support Specialist - Automotive Testing:
- To develop and produce technical solutions and priced quotations in response to customer requirements. This will include table top drawings, sales literature and to make presentations to support the bidding process.
- To develop and maintain a high-level of technical expertise in the company systems and products.
- To ensure compliance with all quality assurance and environmental protection procedures pertinent to the proposed solution.
- To develop and maintain harmonious relations with colleagues in the business and with the company's potential, past and present customers.
- To travel to customer sites as is reasonably required to achieve the targets set by the role.
What you will need for the Technical Sales Support Specialist - Automotive Testing role:
- Automotive, Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical background.
- Ideally experience in one of the following: rotating machinery, vehicle powertrain, measurement of emissions or internal combustion engines.
What you will get for the Technical Sales Support Specialist - Automotive Test role:
- Excellent salary and attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career development opportunities.
We are immediately sourcing suitable candidates for this role. If you are interested please apply with your CV and covering letter, along with confirmation of your current notice period and salary expectations. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted prior to submission with further details. However, should you wish to discuss your application in the meantime, please contact Justin Wainwright on or