Property Maintenance Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Maintenance Administrator to join our client based in Birmingham. This is a full time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous property experience and have exposure to supporting a team. This is a fast paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation within a friendly team.
Main Duties of the Property Maintenance Administrator include:
- Providing full administration support to a busy Property team
- Recording maintenance issues reported by tenants
- Liaising with landlords over property repairs and maintenance
- Arranging quotes for work to be done at landlords’ properties
- Arranging and conducting property management inspection visits
- Collating property inspection reports and feeding back to landlords
- Managing property compliance to include gas, electric, CO2 and fire safety
To be considered for the role of Property Maintenance Administrator you will have:
- Experience working as an administrator/coordinator ideally within the property sector
- Good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
You may also have experience in:
- Office Assistant
- Office Junior
- Office Administrator
- Property Assistant
- Property Administrator
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at