Senior Client Research Executive - Market Research - Warwick
KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
GROWING GREAT BRANDS IN THIS EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Senior Client Executive
We are seeking a talented and driven Senior Client Executive to join Kantar Millward Brown. If successful you will join a vibrant and busy, industry-leading team, working to to lead project implementation & ensure quality delivery to the client in the context of value add . Supported by talented colleagues, you will be responsible for client engagement, coaching and supporting more junior team members, and delivering impactful insight to our clients, adding real value to their business.
ABOUT KANTAR MILLWARD BROWN
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analysing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
1. Successfully manage projects from start to end, including the provision of insight and analytics
2. Work with internal departments to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects.
3. Supporting the Client Director in delivering against the Strategic Account Plans, key client conversations and business development.
4. Build and grow strong client relationships, producing presentation/ deliverables, resulting in a memorable delivery of the evidence and insight, ensuring you build the 'trustedpartner’ status.
5. Coaching more junior member’s in the team on a daily basis with specific emphasis on account handling and technical research skills, providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
- Experience in the Market research industry and a sound knowledge of market research methodologies AND/OR experience with digital advertising.
- A passion for advertising and digital media.
- Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively with data.
- Experience presenting to clients and good communication skills. Proficiency in a second language other than English would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- The confidence and rapport building skills to be able to deal with clients and internal stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to manage a workload of multiple projects simultaneously.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please send your CV to our Talent Acquisition Team