Customer Sales Advisor - Fluent in German
Job title: Customer Sales Advisor (Fluent in German)
Location: Cannock, WS11 8LD
Monday to Friday, 38.75 hrs per week
Due to our clients move to their new bespoke premises at Lakeside Cannock, Staffordshire, this is an exciting time to join the company.
Our client, the UK's leading supplier of spare parts to the catering industry, are currently looking for an experienced Customer Sales Advisor, fluent in German, who can provide a service of excellence within the Company's busy internal sales department. This role would be ideal for someone who has a passion for customer service, a flexible approach and proven experience within a similar environment
This position would suit applicants who are experienced in managing a high level of inbound calls within a busy sales environment. Must be able to provide accurate information, respond to requests and help resolve problems in a timely manner, identify sales opportunities and process sales orders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle high volume inbound calls from customers in a polite, helpful and knowledgeable way
- Manage and process customer orders and enquiries
- Follow up enquiries
- Understand and identify sales opportunities and liaise with external sales team accordingly
- Contact manufacturers to check part number stock availability & prices
- Liaise with customers of order progress
- Manage customer concerns and respond in a timely manner
- Identify part numbers from exploded views
- Liaise with Technical for advice when applicable
- Processing payments whilst acknowledging confidential legalities
- Manage emails, fax & web based enquiries
- Ensure workplace health & safety requirements are met
The successful candidate will possess first rate communication skills and show a caring attitude in order to deliver the highest quality customer service possible. Thoroughness and attention to detail is essential with the added skill to remain positive and enthusiastic within a very busy working environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in German
- Minimum 2 Years' experience within a similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive telephone manner and Excellent listening skills
- Handle complaints in a calm, professional and helpful manner
- Ability to multitask & problem solve
- Flexibility in line with the needs of the business
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting time to join the Company, with an excellent work environment and benefits package which includes 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays and Auto enrolment pension scheme.
How to apply
To apply for the position of Customer Sales Advisor please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.
Strictly NO AGENCIES