Mobile Phone Repair Technician
We are looking for experienced mobile device Technicians responsible for the testing, diagnosis and repair of a daily quota of electronic devices to an exacting standard.
On offer is a competitive salary working with an innovative and progressive business.
- 30 days holiday
- Pension Secheme
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Repairs to meet level 1 and level 2 standard to include the replacement of components within Samsung smart phones, tablets and wearables.
- Must be able to hit strict KPI's and TAT's while maintaining a high quality standard.
- Accurately record all work completed within internal systems.
- Be responsible and take ownership for all devices allocated to you showing an understanding of customer and business needs.
- Work with skill and care to reduce parts failure and therefore lower financial impact.
- Feedback to your Team Leader any issues or delays resulting in bottlenecks which may affect customer SLA's
- Following best practice stock handling processes at all times and maintaining stock integrity.
- General housekeeping in Repair Centre to ensure high standards are consistently maintained.
- Must be flexible with overtime when required.
- Contribute to a safe working environment and raise health and safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organised work station at all times
- Work in other areas of TMT First in line with Customer and Business needs.
- Consistently demonstrate that you are living the values expected by TMT First and Samsung.
Click 'apply now' to submit your details for consideration.
Please attach your CV with your application