System Test Analyst - complex systems Manual & Automation
Test Analyst / Tester, Full test life cycle, regression, manual test, automation test, test tools, software test, system test.
My client a "Multi award winning Business requires a Test Analyst to join an existing team.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 35 hour basic working week, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
- Undertake test scoping, estimation, preparation and execution for projects, releases, change and support fixes for complex integrated financial solutions
- Support the preparation of detailed test plans, progress reports and end of test reports.
- Analyse requirements and prepare detailed test estimates for all test activity
- Produce detail test scope documents, high level test scenarios and undertake walkthroughs and peer reviews
- Undertake test preparation and execution to identify defects
- Capture, record and effectively triage defects through to resolution
- Liaise with stakeholders and test management on test activity
- Contribute to the production of daily progress reports, test plans and end of test reports
- Liaise with business analysts, developers and business experts to better understand the business application of the systems to produce effective test scripts and execution
- Proactively identify and resolve issues; advise test management and stakeholders of progress in a timely manner
- Ensure Regression Packs are updated, maintained and optimised continuously
- Support UAT as required
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Able to assimilate complex product, business, systems and technical knowledge quickly
- Apply test techniques, test approaches, tools, system and technical knowledge within one or more domains
- Utilise business and system knowledge to target quality efficiently and effectively throughout the test lifecycle
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and self-management skills
- ISTQB Foundation qualified
Please call to discuss suitability and to find out further information. We have worked with this particular client for a decade now, a number of the recruits we have made into the business have been promoted to senior positions within the company, all of the recruits we have made into the business love working here which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Opus IT Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.