My client, one of Birmingham's leading employers, are looking for a Recruitment Advisor to join their brilliant HR team. The business is a leading player in their field and are very highly thought of. They are a fantastic business to work for and really care about their employees.
The Recruitment Advisor will deliver an effective Recruitment service to the business using a variety of direct sourcing models and also ensure that they offer exceptional candidate and client service.
As the successful Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for the business, starting at taking a brief right through to the offer
- Help line managers with their recruitment needs and ensure that you take effective role briefings
- Write job adverts that will be engaging for potential applicants and advertise them internally and externally
- Provide interview advice and support to line managers
- Ultimately provide a high quality candidate service
It would be highly beneficial for the Recruitment Advisor to be:
- Degree educated with a good level maths and English
- Knowledgeable using direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CV databases and Social Media
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
To apply for the Recruitment Advisor position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.