Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: Up to £65,000pa
Our client is an established automotive manufacturer based in Leamington Spa. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Project Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with significant future opportunities for the successful applicant.
- Achieve Flawless Execution of all Programs/Projects through functionally integrated teams (Focus on Cost, Quality, Delivery and Methodology).
- Set team priorities, manage and communicate Project Risks and resolve Project Issues.
- Document and communicate Team activities.
- Communicate Customer requirements for key deliverables and performance targets to Project Teams.
- Provide Project detail to Customer Program Managers for Project Reviews.
- Maintain all PDP, Design Change, Process Change, and Cost Trackers and Summaries.
- Improve and Champion Project Teams' adherence to PDP to achieve compliance
Key Skills & Experience:
- Engineering degree, preferably additional business administration background.
- 3 years experience in automotive or other high volume production, Engineering or Program Management.
- Documented leadership, team oriented work experience.
- Experienced in working to a schedule driven project.
- Understanding of engineering procedures.
- Experienced in preparing for design and gate reviews.
- Experienced in performing risk analysis and developing risk management plans.
- Experienced in Production Readiness issues/preparation.
- Experience with changes in requirements, scheduling, and resource issues
Fantastic benefits package including 30 days holiday!
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.