Development Engineer - Simulink - 32454 - up to £2275/hr Ltd
A Battery Management Development Engineer is required to work for a prestigious leading automotive OEM. The position offering up to £22.75 per hour LTD will be a long term contract role based in Coventry.
Battery Management Development Engineer - Position Description
- Generate Simulink SW Models relating to HV Battery Management Systems
- Manage supplier delivery of interfacing low level software
- Delivery of HV Battery Management System software to the vehicle program
- Guide/manage junior software engineers in delivering software modules
- Document and test generated SW
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Ability to take existing Battery management system Simulink software models and carry out modifications to given requirements
- Ability to define supplier developed software to interface to BMS Simulink models
- Ability to test software in MIL, SIL and HIL Environments
To apply, please send us a copy of your up to date CV clearly indicating your relevant experience.
Candidates must have an existing right to work in the UK and evidence of eligibility will be required.
If you have any questions on this Battery Management Development Engineer, please contact James Tilley.