Implementation Manager - Education
We’re looking for a Manager to be responsible for the implementation of the solution in clients. Local Authorities. Taking new customers from handover from sales through to successful launch, this is a multi-task role where your team will be handling implementations concurrently. You’ll need to ensure the team
- understands the specific requirements for each client,
- helps clients achieve success measures,
- delivers a great implementation experience,
- supports clients with issues and forges a great relationship between our customers and our business.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who is looking to challenge themselves and work in a fast-growing business.
- Performance metrics - include but not be limited to time to "first value", telephone statistics, support figures and customer feedback data
- Strong leadership of the implementation/training team
- Overall responsibility for new customer setup requests ensuring they are accurately and professionally recorded and maintained
- Development and maintenance of implementation processes and training materials for existing customers
- Provision of comprehensive training to customers ensuring they become fully conversant with the features and benefits of the provided solution.
- Improvement of the training experience, increasing the customer feedback score.
- Reduction in time taken for new sales to go live, minimising implementations becoming stalled.
- Delivery of key implementation projects.
- Escalation of critical issues to enable swift resolution
- Efficient handover from implementation to 'business as usual’ support upon completion of training and appropriate customer signoff.
- Continual delivery of high quality training while striving to be as cost effective as possible.
Technical background, with strong hands-on understanding of technical platforms and be able to talk eloquently with customers
Understanding of SaaS models
Confident working in a structured and unstructured solution delivery environment and deal with ambiguity
Great communicator internally as well as externally. Happy to spend time talking with our customers to understand their objectives and needs, to plan and scope implementations accordingly.
Pro-active attitude, ability to communicate consultatively and manage expectations
Able to work unsupervised as wells as part of a team, taking overall responsibility to implementation and training.
Significant commercial acumen and a strong customer focus
Organised, able to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and deliver on many things at once
Skills and Knowledge:
Working with SaaS products
Terms and Conditions:
25 days holiday per year (pro rata if part-time)
8 Bank Holidays
Private Medical Insurance
After 12-months service
After successful probation