Interim Recruitment Advisor
I have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Interim Recruitment Advisor to join my client on a 12 month FTC.
My client is a leading higher education business, with strong values, based just outside of Birmingham City Centre.
The Recruitment Advisor will deliver an effective Recruitment service to the business using a variety of direct sourcing models and also ensure that they offer exceptional candidate and client service.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for the business, starting at taking a brief right through to the offer
- Help line managers with their recruitment needs and ensure that you take effective role briefings
- Write job adverts that will be engaging for potential applicants and advertise them internally and externally
- Provide interview advice and support to line managers
- Ultimately provide a high quality candidate service
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a good level maths and English
- Knowledgeable using direct sourcing methods such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CV databases and Social Media
- Able to build effective relationships across the business
This role is being offered on an initial 12 month FTC, with a salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Working hours are 9.00 - 17.00 Monday - Friday and offers great benefits including 40 days annual leave, discounted parking and season ticket loans
To apply for the Interim Recruitment Advisor role please hit the 'apply now' button and send your most recent CV, along with your salary expectations