£15.00 per hour
I have an exciting opportunity for a NDT Technician at an NDT facility based in Dudley.
The company are well established and extremely well known within the aerospace/Oil and Gas industry.
You will be working closely with the Quality and Manufacturing departments to ensure that all manufacturing and inspection activities are performed and compliant with process work documents.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Perform process inspections
* Maintain records of quality programs
* Perform in-coming inspections for all raw materials, components, and forgings
* Perform non-destructive testing using appropriate method
* Ultrasonic, dye penetrant, etch, visual, magnetic particle inspection
* Perform mechanical, visual and dimensional inspections
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Excellent attitude to work
* 4-6 years of NDT Quality Inspection
* Level 2 qualification PCN/ASNT/FMPI/Penetrant
* Experience of working within a machine shop environment
* Experience of working in a fast paced environment
* Great communication and teamwork skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* NADCAP audits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and very successful company within their thriving NDT team.