HR Advisor 12 month FTC
An opportunity for a HR Advisor based in Birmingham city centre for a progressive and exciting professional organisation.
My client is an international business with outstanding prospects, based in Birmingham City Centre, easily accessible by public transport.
This is a generalist role offering the successful candidate to get involved in a multitude of different business areas. You will look at supporting talent management in the most strategic way possible, and be heavily involved in the performance management and appraisal process. You will coach and train managers to ensure constructively challenge employees to obtain the best possible results from their teams.
You will also get involved in ER, recruitment, implementing policies and procedures and ad hoc
The successful candidate must:
- Be CIPD qualified, or have equivalent experience - essential
- Have previously worked in a HR advisory capacity - essential
- A sound knowledge and understanding of the legal sector - essential
- Have an up to date knowledge on best practise and legislation - essential
- Be able to provide advice to managers on all manner of issues - essential
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills - essential
A highly competitive salary package + excellent benefits