I am currently recruiting for trainer on behalf of a client who are well established in the food industry.
- Write and update work instructions, amending existing documentation and ensuring production staff are trained as required.
- To assist with, arrange and/or deliver all aspects of technical training on site - including Health, Safety, Hygiene & Environmental.
- To oversee the creation and updating of Standard Operating Procedures, maintaining and controlling the database in line with operational requirements.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Identify training needs, ensuring employees are competent in their role
- Assess competence of employees via assessments
- Contribute to customer and internal audits as required
The ideal candidate
- 2 years previous experience required, ideally within food manufacturing
- Train the trainer qualification
- A logical and investigative mind
- Be a team player coupled with the ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers
- Deliver concise and accurate management information to support the decision making process
- Demonstrate desire and ambition to build your own continuous professional development