Customer Service Advisor - Derby
- Handling queries or complaints from customers via inbound calls, email, web chat, white mail or social media forums.
- Building rapport with our Wowcher customers to ensure world class customer service and to resolve consumers’ queries, problems or complaints.
- Liaise with our merchants on behalf of our customers to resolve customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Meeting challenging targets for Quality of interaction and process follow through
- To consistently meet all individual and team targets
- Actively contribute in team meetings and share knowledge with colleagues to maximise knowledge retention within the project.
- To ensure the best Customer service experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI's whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To highlight trends in any customer queries or complaints
- Ensuring that all consumer contact is handled in a professional manner in line with the client’s methodologies, values and principles - maximise all interactions to promote Brand.
- To use sound judgement and take decisions within established procedures for each service request including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries, adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Nature and Scope
- Work as part of a team to achieve KPI’s
- Comply with Quality processes
- Outbound and inbound activity as relevant.
- Respond to Customer emails enquires complaints or chasing delivery.
- Any Business Partner - potential, new or existing.
- Cross-functional working with operations and support teams.
- Understanding customer needs
- Monitoring quality and standard
Experience and Skills Required
- Proven previous experience in a customer service role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Excellent PC & typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts