Deputy Store Manager - Redditch
As a Deputy Store Manager for B&M Retail you will be a hands on team player. You will support and work alongside you Store Manager to achieve company objectives and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor where you will inspire and motivate your team to drive sales and delight our Customers. You will ensure your teams keep the shop clean, full and compliant ready for trade.
You will be an experienced Assistant/ Deputy Manager from a fast paced retail environment, we believe it’s more important that you are hands on people focused leader driving sales and KPI’s from the front and being an inspiration to your team. Coaching, developing and inspiring your team will be second nature. We want you to bring out the very best in your people through coaching, development and succession
If you have the ambition and drive to succeed then we want to hear from you!
A little bit about us
B&M Retail are the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer. We offer Customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Homewares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 500 stores we currently operator from, there is sure to be store near you. We continue to have ambitious plans for growth- could you be our next Area Manager?
Benefits of B&M
· Freedom to retail- the ability to work closely with the Store Manager to help make key commercial decision and trade your store independently with confidence
· We offer 28 days holiday- because we all deserve some work/life balance
· 10% staff discount off most of our products which are already incredibly competitive
· The opportunity to take part in our company share initiative
· Nest pension scheme- in line with government initiative
· Career progression- We facilitate step up programmes for our managers who want to be recognised and build on their knowledge and understanding to build a successful career at B&M- could you be a Store Manager of the future?
If you feel you want to make a difference, and want to join us on our exciting journey then please apply online via B&M Careers.