Job Description: Administrator/Sales Progressor
Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Place of work: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Oakmans Estate Agents is a rapidly expanding estate agents based in the Selly Oak area of Birmingham, we are looking for an administrator/sales progressor to support our sales staff within the organisation. The successful applicant will be an integral part of the team and will report to the sales manager and the directors within the organisation.
The successful applicant will support the sales manager and the sales negotiatiors within our busy office. The applicant will ensure the department runs efficiently to help maintain the exceptional levels of customer service we pride ourselves on, whilst also assisting with putting new properties on the market and all administrative office based work through to completion of sale.
This will involve, listing properties on the major property portals, ordering for sale boards and EPC's, letters to potential clients, chasing documentation off clients, letters to all parties once sales have been agreed, liasing with solicitors to ensure the sale progresses through as smoothly as possible from offer agreed to completion, letters to solicitors once sales have exchanged and other office based tasks.
The applicant must have the following :
- Extremely well organised
- Problem solving when they arise
- Able to deal with customers and solicitors face to face, via email and over the telephone
- Computer literate
Key Duties will include:
- Day to day administration including use of telephone, photocopying, scanning and filing
- Communicating and corresponding with clients and applicants.
- Dealing with queries over the telephone and via email
- Administration of new sales properties that come onto the market ensuring they are swiftly put online
- Updating clients’ records
- Raising and sending out invoices
The successful applicant must have; and will be required to be professional, methodical and extremely well organised and who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail. These are the key skills we require along with :
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Packages, especially Word & Outlook
- Previous experience in similar role would be advantageous however full training will be given on in-house system.
We are looking for someone to start this position as soon as possible.