Test Manager - West Midlands
Skills: Experienced Test Manager 2 years + experience/ Test Team Leader - (salary dependent upon experience and level) on experience plus 20% bonus
We are looking for an Test Manager to join this award winning company who truly value their staff. You will have a minimum of 2 yearsexperience as a Test Manager who has worked in various Testing roles and have relevant industry experience (financial services, insurance, mortgage or lending) please contact us.
This is an extremely important role within the organisation and you will work closely with the Head of Testing.
You will define and manage the test pipeline for all domains to deliver high quality software to time, quality and budget.
Operate an authority in Testing, provide advice and guidance to ensure testing is completed effectively and efficiently.
Define and deliver recruitment, training and development needs to provide a dynamic, highly skilled Test Team to achieve timely delivery
Line manage test leads and tester as allocated from the testing resource pool.
- Experienced in Managing test delivery for multiple domains across the full test lifecycle for complex integrated financial solutions
- Able to demonstrate Subject Matter Expertise in test techniques, tools, system and technical knowledge for one or more domains
- Experienced in managing test delivery and change initiatives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in coordinating, coaching and motivating test teams
- ISTQB / ISEB Foundation qualified and ideally ISTQB TM would be desirable.
- Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don't delay application.
Please also call to discuss suitability and to find out further information. We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 35 hour basic working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Opus IT Consulting are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn't right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.