SF Group are currently looking for a rounded Manufacturing Manager with a proactive attitude towards driving production operational excellence within a low volume manufacturing plant.
This position has come about through extensive growth and investment within the company operations.
Day to Day Responsibilities include:
- Leading a small group of manufacturing process engineers and production operations team, you will be focussed on achieving continuous improvements throughout the manufacturing facility to ensure sales targets are hit on a monthly basis.
- As a strong management figure, you will ensure an efficient and reliable departmental structure with effective task delegation to cover a double shift manufacturing operation.
- Setting and monitoring KPI data to view productivity trends.
- You will possess strong, forward thinking and entrepreneurial characteristics, taking accountability for production issues and proactively working with senior management to solve them.
- With cross functional liaison between Quality and Engineering you will have a say in process improvements in areas such as APQP, FMEA and Control Plans.
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience as a management figure within a low volume manufacturing facility.
- Very adaptable and able to work in a relatively unstructured environment where you can implement your own ideas,processes and techniques.
- An extremely strong man-management figure with the ability to coach and developing staff, delegating tasks and get involved with day to day operations where necessary.
- A good knowledge of manufacturing processes, preferably machining, assembly, hot press or shot blasting.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits package.