Head Of Valuations - Office Based - OTE 55k - Uncapped - Very Realisti
Head Of Valuations - GBP30,000 TO GBP32000 basic + Uncapped Coms 55k OTE uncapped
This position gives the oppotunity to advance into a more senior role.
No driving License Required. Minutes Walk From Fenchurch Street Station.
This is the perfect time to get involved with the fastest growing estate agency in the UK.
You will be working out of our modern and bright offices based close to Fenchurch Street Station , within our busy and vibrant team.
The main objective of this role is to manage a small team taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to existing customers. The Valuation team are often the first point of contact for our new customers that require amazing service and help with their property valuations, so it is vital we provide exceptional customer service and deliver expert advice. So if you are confident, positive, professional and enthusiastic, with a passion for property then we want to hear from you.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors
- Managing team members
- Managing the team to Exceed daily / weekly Targets
- Responsible for updating tailor made database
- Motivating and inspiring the sales team to hit well above target
- Pro active to execute timely communications with sellers
- Upselling various other related products
- Identifying potential delays
- Trouble Shooting
- Team one to one's and appraisels
- Identifying possible sales leads
- Communicating with other departments
- Ensuring Vendors chosen sales package is completely followed through by all team members
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls.
Assistant valuations Manager Requirements:
- Estate Agency experience required
- An amazing eye for detail
- Friendly, persuasive & helpful
- A strong communicator with excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Exceptional 5* Customer Service
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience in a call centre environment desirable but not essential
- A keen desire to succeed and make a real difference
If you are looking for a career to progress in and are looking for a company that has had one of the biggest growths in the property industry over the last 12 months, then this is for you!
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
This role would best suit someone who thrives on providing the very best customer service, has good knowledge of the property industry and has a track record of strong people management and also bringing out the best in people.
Amazing career prospects!!