Receptionist - Bromsgrove
My client is a well known Wealth Management Practice and they are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their front of house team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with 2 other Receptionists on a shift rotation pattern opening and closing the Reception from 8-4pm 9-5pm and 10-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Meeting and Greeting clients offering refreshments and literature while waiting to be collected.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, tidy and well stocked Reception area including all 15 Meeting Rooms.
- Answering a busy 12 line Switchboard on behalf of AFH Wealth Management and other Acquisition companies directing calls as appropriate. Taking messages and forwarding to relevant person(s)
- Issuing, Cancelling, Monitoring of Building Security passes to internal and external visitors. Creating reports requested by Management.
- Receiving hand delivered post and parcels and directing accordingly
- Maintaining the electronic Meeting Room booking system.
- Tidying Boardrooms, maintaining and keeping stock of kitchen areas, loading dishwashers..
- Overseeing the Visitor Car Parking allocation.
The role is working within a friendly professional environment and would suit someone with previous experience working on a Reception Desk.
If you would like to find out more, please get in contact!