Customer Service Collections Advisor
Are you customer focused and have a passion for delivering and outstanding level of service?
Do you have resilience, empathy and thrive on solving problems for your customer?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work within collections / debt recovery?
I am currently recruiting for a Telephone Collection Advisor to join my client based in Stoke-on-Trent. This role is permanent with an initial starting salary of 16k with excellent Bonus. Start date 25th of September
The role will involve:
- Speaking with customers on an outbound basis to discuss outstanding payments and negotiate repayment plans
- Providing an excellent level of customer service by understanding the customers situation and providing them with the best resolution possible
- Updating customer information and ensuring full accuracy at all times
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about delivering a very high standard of customer service
- Have experience in working within a customer service roles
- Be able to adhere to company regulations, KPI's and call quality
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be reliable with a strong work ethic
- Be able to build a rapport with customers
In return, they offer an excellent working environment with a competitive salary and incentives.This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer service professional looking for a new career challenge within the collections industry.