Registered Manager - Young People Residential Services
We are looking for a dynamic Registered Manager to join a progressive and reputable provider of Residential care for Young People with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
As the Registered Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Involvement in the tendering, referral and placement process
* Staff recruitment, management and professional development
* Ensuring that a high standard of care is maintained at all times in accordance with the Quality Standards
* Ensuring that the best possible outcomes are achieved for the young people being cared for
To be considered for the role you will have:
* 2 Years management experience within young people?s services
* An established record of consistently achieving Good/Outstanding ratings from Ofsted
* Have completed the RMA / NVQ 4 in Leadership + Management / ILM Level 5
* Excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards for Children's Homes
The successful applicant will be rewarded with ongoing career progression, excellent pay, generous holiday entitlement and future opportunity to progress in to senior management. If you feel that you have what it takes then please get in touch immediately.