Subcon Laser, one of the UK's premier laser cutting companies, requires a highly motivated Laser Operator to join them. Since its formation in 1989 Subcon Laser has become one of the largest and most successful laser cutting service companies in the United Kingdom. Subcon have the laser cutting expertise and experience, that's the difference.
Laser Operator - About the Role:
• 2 and 5 Axis.
• CNC Laser Operators.
• Engineering experience necessary.
• 24 hours shift pattern, 40 hours a week.
• Shift Hours: 6.00am - 2.30pm, 2.00pm - 10.30pm, 10.00pm - 6.30am.
• Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
• Forklift licence is an advantage.
• Trumph Laser Operators experience is desirable, however, training will be available to the right candidate.
Laser Operator - Benefits to Include:
• Pension scheme.
• Health Scheme.
Rate of pay will be GBP9.50 per hour for experienced Operators.
This is a Permanent role.
Please apply online for the Laser Operator position with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Laser Operator role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.