Management Accountant required for a superb manufacturing business based in Redditch. Sitting in part of a small but busy team, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the monthly management accounts for the UK arm of a global manufacturing business. Study support for CIMA or ACCA is offered with this position.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts for the UK entity
- Monitoring and analysing operational costs
- Analysis of manufacturing and operating profit centres
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assisting with financial accounts and financial controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley
- Supporting the group budgeting and forecasting processes
You must be CIMA or ACCA Part-Qualified, Finalist or Newly-Qualified for this position. Previous management accounting experience within a manufacturing environment is essential. Strong Excel and analytical skills are key for this position.
This is an urgent vacancy, so please apply ASAP to be considered.