QSW R&A - Strong ASYE Academy
My client, a Local Authority in the East Midlands is looking for a Qualified Social Worker with experience in Referral and Assessment team.
This is with a Local Authority that has drastically improved in the last couple of years and has an excellent ASYE training academy. You can help support junior members of staff, developing them, which looks excellent on your CV if you wanted to get stuck into management positions.
They are looking for Qualified Social Workers with recent experience in a Duty team. You will be:
1. Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions
2. Identifying of risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
3. Assessing Looked After Children using such as Core, Initial Assessments, Referrals and Section 47 reports
4. Being the Lead professionals in the Assessment, Planning and Review of care plans for children.
Also there are 4 different locations offered with this role, therefore you can pick the office that is closest to you. This decreases your commute distance and takes a shorter time to get you to work. You could spend more time with you family like this.
What I can offer to you:
- As one of two Consultants for the East Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts across the East Midlands, meaning you might even get your CV across to roles that aren't even available to other agencies.
- I work directly with Local Authorities, specifically Service Managers, where your CV will be sent directly to their Inbox rather than a portal system.
- You don't have to worry about your CV being lost in an unknown portal; it will be directly in their inbox, with the person who is in charge of hiring.
- This also means I can get quicker feedback for you and move the process along faster.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there. CV must be in word format.