QSW CP - Mobile Phone and Laptop available
My client, a Local Authority based in the East Midlands is looking for a Qualified Social Worker with Child Protection experience. You can be given a mobile phone and laptop, which can allow a hot-desking from home option. You will be able to complete errands as well as work, which makes the role really flexible on the days that you do hot desk from home.
There are a manageable number of caseloads, capped at 18. This means you will be able to focus more on your work, which is a little bit less stressful and adds ease to your work-life balance.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Attending court and handling your own complex caseloads
2. Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions
3. Identification of risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
4. Assessments such as Core, Initial Assessments, Referrals and court reports
5. Lead professionals in the Assessment, Planning and Review of care plans for children.
What I can offer to you:
- As one of two Consultants for the East Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts across the East Midlands, meaning you might even get your CV across to roles that aren't even available to other agencies.
- I work directly with Local Authorities, specifically Service Managers, where your CV will be sent directly to their Inbox rather than a portal system.
- You don't have to worry about your CV being lost in an unknown portal; it will be directly in their inbox, with the person who is in charge of hiring.
- This also means I can get quicker feedback for you and move the process along faster.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of GBP200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
If you feel as this is the role for you, contact me, Adeola Coker, on the number or email to get in touch and we can start from there. CV must be in word format.