Locum Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Locality Teams
Locum Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Locality Teams - Worcestershire - GBP28 per hour
Worcestershire County Council are looking for Senior Social Workers to join their Safeguarding locality teams.
The council are seeking committed Senior Social Workers that have empathy, and know when to challenge and when to support.
- HCPC registration
- Clear enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the Team Manager
- Ensure timely and good quality services are delivered
- Support the team in achieving KPIs
- Supervise and quality assure the work of Social Work staff
- Lead service improvement
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own consultant with specialist sector knowledge and experience
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt and reliable weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to the widest range of Social Work jobs across 180 Local Authorities and Private Organisations throughout the UK
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings