Account Manager - Italian speaking
Our client is an award winning provider of high volume value recovery and data management solutions for a wide range of hand-held technologies. As part of their success and recent growth there is now an opportunity to join their successful team.
If you are client orientated, process driven, can engage well over the telephone and have Account Management or similar experience please read the requirements below and apply now!
Positions are limited so please read the advert thoroughly and send your CV ASAP or call me directly on the number below.
What will you get?
- GBP20000 Basic salary (may pay more for industry experience)
- GBP30000 OTE uncapped
- Structured In-house training
- Fantastic potential for further career progression
- 32 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Medicash Healthcare scheme
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Free car parking
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Experience of working in a consultative B2B/SME sales environment. E.g. Wholesale, Trading, Contact Centre, Reseller, Broker or FMCG background
- Mobile telecoms recommerce experience is advantageous
- Experience of building long term relationships with clients over the telephone
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Robust analytical and reporting skills including Excel
- High level of self-organisation and self-motivation is a must
- Experience of working to and meeting targets consistently
- Listening skills, questioning skills and having the ability build rapport
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and driven performers
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
What will you do?
- Working from an existing base of clients you will provide excellent sales account management to both existing and new clients across Italy utilising various communication channels
- Source new business leads through B2B platforms and researching potential markets to expand customer base
- Build strong relationships over the telephone, asking relevant and consultative questions to understand clients requirements and buying habits
- Achieve all set targets & KPIs
- Maintain, monitor and produce management information, including regular reports to your Manager and wider business
How to apply?
- If you believe you have what is required to thrive and deliver in this Italian Account Management role, please apply by sending your CV asap via the apply function below.