Our client is looking for a solid business analyst that has a background in ecommerce or digital projects but also has a background in business change.
The purpose of there role will be to design and develop on one of our clients ecommerce platforms and also operate in
- All new processes signed off, user acceptance tested and trained
- Any new third party solution providers have been onboarded, IT has been User Acceptance tested, operational procedures have been tested, SLAs have been defined and agreed and reporting has been defined and agreed.
- All new organisation structures in support of New Car Online Sales are resourced and trained and ready to support new car online sales
- All reporting requirements been put in place and reports signed off by business stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Capture requirements from digital/IT team and from the business for the design of processes, org structures and supporting technology solutions in support of New Car Online Sales and produce business requirements documentation.
- Conduct process mapping workshops and complete detailed Level 2 and Level 3 "To Be" process maps of all central functional new processes (CRC, Finance, Financial Services and multi function) and retailer processes
- Conduct detailed data field mapping around system integration points and provide detailed documentation in support of system integration
- Prepare process training modules for JLR and Retailers training on new processes in support of implementing new car online sales
- Contribute to the design of new organisation structures and target operating models, including role definition, job descriptions and definition of KPIs and supporting processes
- Work with key business stakeholders to design User Acceptance Testing scripts for all processes, help run process user acceptance testing, capture all outstanding issues deliver mitigating solutions to these issues
- Product Request for Proposal (RFP) documentation based on business requirements.
- Determine the appropriate service levels for turnaround of processes with third parties/retailer and design supporting Service Level Agreement documentation
- Work in line with formal project and change management techniques to ensure on time delivery and achievement of planned outcomes
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Relevant previous experience Business Process Improvement
- Previous experience of Project Management and use of Project Management techniques
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Expertise in designing processes and operating models in the automotive industry
- Above average IT skills, with a strong knowledge of process flow diagrams
- Knowledge of Quality Operating Systems procedures & deliverables