Business Development Manager - Packaging
The company pride themselves on delivering exceptionally high levels of customer service to its broad customer base which includes very high profile food service customers and food manufacturers.
Due to ongoing expansion, the team are now looking to appoint a Business Development Manager who can help them to secure new business wins with food manufactures (B2B) in the UK and Ireland. You MUST have previous experinece of selling packaging solutions to food manufacturing companies with proven experience of winning new business to be successful in your application. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be given plenty of autonomy and so we are looking for someone with plenty of drive and an entrepreneurial approach.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing strong relationships with customers to secure new revenue streams
- Creating and implementing sales plans and initiatives
- Building and managing strong customer relationships, at varying levels.
- Managing your time effectively to achieve agreed sales, business and financial objectives and targets
- Keeping up to date with your customer needs and developments to ensure products cater for all current and future requirements
- Reporting your results and updates to your line manager both in writing and verbally as applicable
- Monitoring and analysing key competitor activity and acting upon any relevant developments
We are looking for someone with prior experience of winning and managing significant accounts within the food manufacturing sector. The role can be scaled up for someone with prior team management experience. To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate ambition, determination and commitment to succeed in a rapidly developing business. Other key desirable attributes include.
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas to present at a senior level
- Strong experience of selling packaging solutions with good technical knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of winning major new food manufacturing customers
- Ability to build long lasting customer relationships
- Ability to influence colleagues and customers at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills and a high level of commercial acumen
- Ability to work under with a "can do" attitude
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The role comes with a fatastic benefits package including company car, private healthcare and a very generous pension scheme.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.