6 month contract
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere
GBP17,500 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Pension Scheme + Childcare vouchers + free parking
This administrative role will see you assist an established Marketing team in the delivery and co-ordination of marketing for the company and to its customers. This is an ideal role for somebody looking to take their first steps into marketing, and is happy to manage a busy admin workload.
- Liaising with new and existing customers to create promotional material that fits their design vision, and completing all relevant administration
- Creating and submitting design briefs to the in-house studio, accompanied by a clear and thorough specification on literature, requirements and timescales
- Proof reading a range of material at different stages in the marketing process, circulate issues to the relevant personnel in a timely manner
- Obtaining and sending quotations
- Checking and inputting invoices
- Answering calls and handling departmental enquiries
- Undertaking administrative tasks as required by the marketing team
- Keeping on top of data entry, filing and maintenance of company systems and databases.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- Proven record in commercial administrative role
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to prioritise own workload and confident to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to form strong and successful client relationships
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail
Our client is a growing business, who lead in their field by offering high quality products and services to their client base. They benefit from innovative management, offer excellent terms of employment and working environment.
Salary GBP17,500 + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + pension + childcare vouchers + on site free car park.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.