Senior Marketing Campaign Executive
Your team: Marketing
Based at: Coventry
Your contract: Permanent
Your hours: 37.5 hours
Here at First Utility we want to make a difference. We are changing the face of the energy industry by campaigning for more transparency, better communication and a speedier switching process. Through pioneering technology and sharing our knowledge, we put our customers firmly in control of their energy, so they can spend less on what they need and more on what they want.
We are proud to deliver award winning service and as we continue to challenge the industry, our talented people are integral to our journey; our people make that difference. As we continue to grow our Team and expand our service offering, we now have office locations in Warwick, Coventry, London, Krakow and Hamburg.
We're now looking for a Senior Marketing Campaign Executive to join our Marketing Team in Covent Garden, London to help us continue to make that difference.
How the role fits in
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive with a track record of managing successful campaigns in particular e-mail, using their understanding of customer segmentation and test and learn to drive the commercial performance of our campaigns.
This is a hands-on multi-channel consumer facing marketing role, reporting to the CRM manager. You'll have the opportunity to be responsible for the planning, building and delivery of multichannel CRM campaigns and associated activities driving up the performance of key metrics for:
- lifetime value,
Campaigns will be promoted through a series of tactical and strategic communication projects and will be delivered through robust testing plans, results analysis and the use of customer and market insights.
You will be part of a team of like minded commercially led marketing professionals able to support and collaboratively work in a fast paced environment to create an push incredible campaigns.
The role day to day
- Develop communication planning of product launches and tariff variations
- Develop propositions (These can be our product tariffs)
- Take responsibility for initiatives involving 3rd parties and new products
- Work with the data analysis team to improve customer experience, customer segmentation & profile
- Review and update segmented eCRM programmes of activity to improve levels of customer engagement, churn and CLV
- Report on CRM and Campaign performance using data led analytics to validate
- Leverage digital channels to support deployment of campaigns
- Draft new or enhance existing copy for campaigns, managing and improving core customer Journey communications coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency with brand values, tone of voice for sign off and deployment.
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver and manage internal projects.
- Identify gaps in our existing processes, customer-facing tools and communications through audits, KPI's and customer journey flows enhancing where needed to drive key metrics.
- Brief and manage agencies to deliver creative to support campaigns where necessary
What you'll need to help you make the best of the role
- Commercially minded with ability to make recommendations based upon customer and market analysis / insight
- Experience of planning, creating and delivering customer communication plans and multi-channel CRM strategies (email, SMS, push notifications, outbound, direct mail).
- Good awareness and understanding of life time value principles
- Understanding and experience of continuous test and learn campaigns, use of personalisation, and segmentation to continuously seek ways to improve campaign performance
- Experience in campaign tracking, analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills, numerical analysis and communication skills (copy writing an advantage but not essential)
- Project management capability to ensure delivery of multiple / overlapping streams of work to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment working with overlapping streams of work/deadlines
- A degree/relevant qualification or relevant/equivalent experience
The 'nice to haves'
- Passion for customer-centric communications with an inquisitive mindset, who doesn't shy away from researching and suggesting new ways of engaging with customers
- Email marketing experience with an online, digital company
- Experience within a commercially driven industry such as price comparison, retail, broadband, mobile phone, insurance and personal finance
- Strong and vibrant personality who is confident and comfortable articulating key messages to a senior audience
- Inquisitive personality
What you'll get in return
Our people are our business, so our mind-set is people first. Spending much of your time at work, we know it's not just about a rewarding career, development opportunities and competitive salary - the work space, relaxation areas and coffee matter too!
First Perks is our benefits portal where you can access BUPA Private Healthcare, childcare vouchers, pension scheme, cycle to work scheme, our staff tariffs and exclusive savings and discounts from nearly 900 retailers - including holiday deals to help you make the best of your 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). First Perks features discounts for many of the biggest brands - from Lastminute.com to Amazon, from John Lewis to Tesco; there is something for everyone.
We're proud to support our charity partner the NSPCC and offer regular