Administration Assistant Working in Credit control area
The Administration Assistant will handle inbound and outbound customer calls and undertake routine procedures regarding cash collection, controls, queries and requests for information. He/she will be responsible for the quality of their customers' experience as well as the accuracy and timeliness of their work.
Experience of working in busy Customer Services environment with a high volume of incoming and outbound calls whilst complying with quality and service targets.
- Experience of taking ownership of the customer relationship from initial contact through to resolution, keeping them fully informed through each stage of the process, in order to provide great levels of service.
- Experience of working in a team, working together towards to the delivery of team goals and targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately understand customer requirements and to provide clear advice as required.
- Excellent telephony skills, in order to handle customer calls and accurately process data.
- Experience of working effectively to comply with business processes and standards
- Experience of analysing data and problem solving capability (Performance Excellence techniques)
- Knowledge of office practices (safety and security)
- Proficient in use of business systems (SAP, Excel, Word, telephony systems)
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above
Manage customer telephone contact for the core query resolution and cash collection processes
- Provide support to the Credit Controller to manage assigned portfolio of debt
- Investigate and resolve unallocated cash items
- Manage queries associated with assigned dot boxes
- Operate office systems and equipment, process documents and maintain accurate performance information.
- Provide administrative assistance in order to ensure that the Credit & Risk Management function operates in an efficient and effective manner.
- Resolve standard enquiries from internal and external parties and escalate more complex issues to the line manager.
- Receive, process, compile and provide routine systematised information to/from customers and internal parties.
- Processing of credit and debit card transactions for payments and refunds
- To ensure the highest levels of customer service in order to optimise the customer's experience of Company, by handling calls with a professional and informative approach.
- Processing of stopped cheques and non-conformance paperwork in accordance with Company guidelines.