Are you an experienced HR Administrator/Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity?
If so, then please read on:
We are delighted to be working with our Client, a big name in Industry, who have in place some solid growth and development plans over the next five years. Now looking to add to their HR Team a strong Administrator, preferably with HR experience, although this is not an essential requirement. Emphasis is on strong administrative skills and good experience with Excel, especially V lookups and mail merges.
Your New Role
- Liaise with HR Advisors and Site Managers, to ensure all new starter paperwork is compliant and that files are kept up to date
- Manage the company award schemes and employee benefit administration
- Produce and issue internal vacancy notices.
- Prepare and distribute bulk correspondence to all employees across the business
- Produce HR letters and documentation, and take responsibility for producing monthly reports
- Raise Purchase requisitions, expedite orders and liaise with suppliers ensuring timely delivery of services
- Be involved in the creation of job profiles
- Maintain employee records and other databases.
To Be Considered For This Role
- Experience of working in an Administrative role is key with excellent Microsoft Office experience specifically Excel
- Methodical, organised and a strong team player
- Ideally, experience of working in an HR environment and CIPD qualified
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy
- Be proactive and enthusiastic and take ownership of tasks
- Flexible on hours
- Have a genuine interest in HR
Your working week will be Wednesday - Friday to cover 22.50 hours.
Very competitive salary pro rata
Life Assurance and Company Pension Scheme
Some great benefits on offer, along with a modern working environment.
So if it is part-time hours you are looking for and you have the necessary experience, then don't delay. Get your application across to us as soon as possible.
QPLtalent are operating as an employment business