Field Service Engineer (Forklifts)
Field Service Engineer - Company
The company is a forklift company leading the way in innovation and customer satisfaction. Our Client is one of the largest forklift companies in the UK with a strong commercial offering and still experiencing growth. Our Client offers extensive, continuous training and ongoing support, to ensure that you have the tools needed to do the very best job.
Field Service Engineer - The Person
Our Client is looking for an individual with exceptional fault finding capabilities, in addition to knowledge of the industry or similar. Our Client is looking for a high calibre, forward thinking and energetic person to join their ever growing team of engineers. In such a dynamic and committed workforce, flexibility is essential.
Field Service Engineer - Essential
- Mechanical experience (related field such as; Agricultural, Armed Forces such as REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV, Plant, Access Hire or Roadside)
- Positive hard working attitude
Field Service Engineer - Desired
- Relevant NVQ or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a similar role within the industry
Field Service Engineer - Duties of the Role
The main duties of this role are to be able to carry out planned maintenance of various models of machinery to the highest standard within the territory, to new and existing customers.
- Build a strong and positive relationship with the customer.
- To promote after-market products and services to the customer.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
If you would like to hear more about the job role or company, please apply and we will call you as soon as possible.
Keywords: Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Service Engineer, Service Technician, REME, Automotive, Construction Equipment, Materials Handling, HGV, LGV