STORE MANAGER - LUDLOW
Our client is an exciting ladies' lifestyle clothing brand operating 19 stores throughout the South of England. They are looking for a store manager in our Ludlow store.
As Store Manager you will have full autonomy for your store and make key commercial decisions which will drive the presence and awareness of your store and the brand. You will demonstrate excellent people management skills and understand the importance of motivating your team to deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst driving revenue.
Applicants need to be experienced in retail store management, love providing excellent customer service, be ambitious, hardworking, and passionate about the brand. With a strong sense of fashion, you will be the inspiration behind the store's team.
• A motivator and driver of people through effective leadership, and the development of the store's team.
• Ability to plan, organise and delegate work among the store's team.
• Able to cope under pressure.
• You must be a strong team player as well as being target driven.
• A champion of delivering exceptional customer service.
• Continually reviewing and improving processes.
• Support with Staff Performance Management
• Be ambitious, hardworking and passionate about the brand.
• Utilising market knowledge to make informed commercial decisions - considering industry, local market and the changing needs of our customers.
• Carry out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk and costs
• Ensure Company policies, procedures and controls are followed.
To be successful in your application, you must demonstrate previous retail management experience working for a fashion brand where you have worked to targets & KPI's.
In return we offer a Competitive Salary & Benefits.
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.