Working in partnership with a leading, independent utilities provider, we are looking to grow our team of first rate Outbound Sales Advisors. Our Broadband hit the market in late 2016 and offers very competive prices and deals.
About the role:
Launching there broadband late last year after successfully becoming the UK's largest independent Gas and Electric Supplier the outbound team chat to current customers to understand what they have with current providers, so that you can build the best deal and package to suit the customers' needs in order to switch over. You will be good a rapport building and finding the best solution.
You will have all the tools you need to do the job, from availability checker , being able to find out the customers highest speed available, to what discounts and packages they could receive.
About you -
Big personality is the key! You need to sparkle and stand out from the crowd!
- Good knowledge on the Broadband market
- Sales Experience highly desirable ( outbound / door to door)
- Target Driven
- Objection Handling Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
The details -
- GBP7.80 p/h + uncapped commission -You get what you put in! Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday on a shift rota basis between 9am-8pm. 1 in 5 Saturdays between 10-2
- Commission - GBP12 per sale
- 20 days holiday & statutory bank holidays
- Free NVQ's onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent career opportunities
- Uncapped commission bonus
- A fun working environment
- Eye care vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Fruity Tuesday! Free fruit every week