Recycling Plant Supervisor (Quality Control)
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing family business. Fortress have just opened a state-of-the-art waste recycling facility in Warwick.
This important role involves inspecting all loads tipped in our tipping hall for contamination, liaising with drivers to ascertain which customers are responsible.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsibility for the quality of material entering the MRF
- Ensuring the Health & Safety of everyone in the tipping hall
- Assisting drivers in reversing into tipping hall.
- Issuing contamination reports to Transport Managers so they are able to inform our customers.
- Using shovel loader to assist Grab Driver.
- Assisting team with maintenance of Untha Shredder in the tipping hall.
Qualifications and Skills
Shovel Loading experience is preferable, but not essential.
The successful candidate will be reliable, trustworthy and have a good eye for detail.
Good communication skills are essential.
Private Healthcare Insurance after 1 years' service.
Additional Company pension increments after 3 years' service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: GBP25,000.00 /year